Shun Kurosaki | Werebear
1st changeawareness, strength, senses of hearing and smell, eye color | 08/30/15
2nd changecanine teeth replaced, hunger starts, territory i | 09/12/15
3rd changeTravel form, super climbing i, ears, claws i | 09/21/15
4th changeheight i, fur i, claws ii, territory ii, temp transf | 10/12/15
5th changeteeth ii, claws iii, fur ii, super climbing ii, silver weak | 11/14/15
6th changeheight ii, arms i, sense of sight | 11/30/15
7th changeHunting Instincts, Transformation Fatigue | 12/15/15
8th changeheight iii, arms ii, super climbing iii | 12/28/15
9th changeskinchange abilities | 01/04/16
coinscurrent: 64 | spent: 130
Base Animal: Asian Black Bear/Moon Bear
Height: 173cm/5'8'' – 262cm/8'7'' – 346cm/11'4'' – 180cm/5'11''
Weight: 69kg/152lb – 120kg/265lb – 248kg/326lb – 107kg/236lb
Order: Day form – Night form – Fog form – Travel form
Art: Night form Reference by jesii
Reference (all forms) by usagisquared
Misc Physical Changes:
- Four claw mark scars running along his left forearm from just beneath his elbow to his wrist
- Bullet graze mark at his right biceps
- Fine cut scar running down his left cheek
- More claw scars all along his right arm
- Mountain Rune in shape of Ruri's bracelet stretching over the inside of his right wrist (colored in the black/gold/white swirl of an xyz summon)
- thin twin stars on his upper back where his wings used to be
- a scar along the left side of his throat
- Kerchief incorporates into every change form
- Fur color is black (with green-blue shimmer???)
- Animal- and Wereform have the Raid Raptors Emblem marked across the chest in white and red respectively
- Daylight form looks near his canon appearance – though he can be identified as monster due eye color and remaining hints of bear claws and teeth
- Typically wears pants and belt (with knives,
currentlyempty dueldisk holster and his deck), trenchcoat and fingerless gloves long enough to hide the mountain rune
- wears shoes in human form but has to take them off before transforming (probably shreds at least one pair per month)
- Awareness of surroundings starts to increase. As a result it takes Shun
evenless effort to navigation in Bavan and he can pinpoint his own location within city limits instinctively.
- Strength increases. Watch your coffee mugs.
- Heightened senses kick in, leading to improved hearing and smell.
- Eyes change shade from almost yellow to very yellow
- Padded palms and fingers
- Canine teeth are replaced by fangs.
- Cravings for human flesh start to set in. (needs meat once per month)
- Territorial instinct sets in, Apartment is established as Territory
- Travelform (uncontrolled)
- Super-climbing in Travelform
- Ears shift and change into bear ears
- Nails start to harden and darken (hands and feet)
- First growth spurt hits, pushing him from 173cm/5' 8.1" to 186cm/6' 1"
- Nails grow out a bit more
- Territory instinct strengthens (becomes more protective, grows irritated by strangers entering without knowlege and/or permission)
- Hibernation instinct sets in (starts preparing the den)
- Starts growing dark fur along shoulders and upper arms
- Starts transforming during moments of High Emotions
Temporary Change: Harpy (10/17 – 11/14)
- Rest of Teeth grow sharper
- Claws grow in
- Fur on the rest of his body
- Silver weakness
- Superclimbing (wereform)
- Second growth spurt pushes up to 220cm/7' 2"
- Arms grow longer
- Sense of sight sharpens
- Hunting Instinct sets in
- Post-Transformation Fatigue hits
- Final growth spurt pushes up to 262cm/8' 6"
- Arms reach final length
- Superclimbing (day form)
- Gains Skinchanger abilites (dormant)